There are two ways to integrate Sendgrid SMTP
- Create an API Key with at least “Mail” permissions from https://app.sendgrid.com/settings/api_keys
- Email address: Email address from where you want to send message.
- SMTP host: smtp.sendgrid.net
- SMTP username: apikey
- Password: The API key generated in step 1.
- SMTP port: 465
- SMTP type : SSL
First of all, login to your WordPress dashboard. In the left menu select Plugins – Add New.
Here is the full video instruction of how to setup Sendgrid SMTP API
1. SMTP host: smtp.sendgrid.net
2. SMTP username: your sendgrid account username
3. Password: your sendgrid account password
SMTP port: 587
SMTP type : TLS