We know that E-commerce is the backbone to build business worldwide. By the way, Alongside all-powerful features of Chatnami has integrated today world’s most powerful E-commerce platform to make your business more flexible.
This blog is to guide you on how you can integrate your E-commerce store inside Facebook Messenger with Chatnami.
Follow the below guideline which may help you to proceed:
- First of all, go to Messenger Bot -> Messenger e-commerce store (Stores) menu to create your eCommerce store.
There are two options inside the form:
Store Information: Fill up all the required fields which is the basic information of your store.
Confirmation Message: This section contains the confirmation message when the checkout gets completed. SMS and Email Confirmation also available. So you can add SMS and Email confirmation on checkout completion.
- After creating a store, go to the Actions dropdown which is located at the top right corner. In the dropdown, you will find all the options regarding your shop. You can update the shop, add category, add attributes, etc.
Now go to the Categories menu from the dropdown. Add your store products categories from here by click on the Add Categories button. You can see all the category lists of your store here.
After adding categories, now go to Attributes menu from the Actions dropdown. Add your product attributes from here by click on the Add Attributes button.
Now go to Products menu from the Actions dropdown to add your products. Click on Add Products button and you’ll see the product info form for adding product. Fillup the all required information about your product.
Now go to copy url menu from the dropdown to see urls which will be used in your messenger bot settings for bot reply.
- Store url: All the store urls will be shown here with the categories.
- Order url: Here order ulr will be shown.
- Product url: All of your added products url will be shown here.
Now you have to set Messenger bot for Ecommerce store action.
N.B: You have to create bot as webview otherwise your copied url from E-commerce store will not work.
Now go to Messenger Bot -> Messenger e-commerce store (Payment Accounts) menu to set up your payment system.
Now you’re completely set to start selling from your ecommerce store through facebook messenger with Chatnami.
Chatnami Ecommerce Video Tutorials
Quick Demo Video: